Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Chicago Center for Contemporary Photography Columbia College. Fine. 1980. First Edition. Softcover. 75 full-page plates. Introduction by Steven Klindt. With an essay by Jim Enyeart. Published in conjunction with the exhibition, January 18 - March 1, 1980. Tight binding, clean and crisp pages. An excellent copy, with just a faint trace of a paperclip to top front, otherwise Fine. No inscriptions. No remainder mark. Not ex-library. Collectible.; 4to. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eliabooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Photographs from 1975 - 1979
- Uelsmann, Jerry N
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- Chicago Center for Contemporary Photography Columbia College
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, ARTIST, MONOGRAPH, EXHIBITION, CATALOGUE, JERRY, UELSMANN
Terms of Sale
All books may be returned for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. They must be returned in the condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]