Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Thomas Nelson & Sons Hardcover without dust jacket, undated (c1930s), iv + 276 pages including black-and-white illustrations; gently used, light to moderate wear to cover edges, corners and spine ends, tight in binding but light cracks starting between some pages, free front endpaper removed, all pages age toned but very clean and unmarked except for an old splatter stain to the margins of a section of 10-12 pages.. Hard Cover. Very Good -.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Phoebe of the Fourth
- Talbot, Ethel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Thomas Nelson & Sons
- Place of Publication
- Adventure Historical Young Adult Teen CHILDREN'S FICTION LANGUAGE ENGLISH JUVENILE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Fiction; Children's Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]