Personal Correspondence of Sam Houston Volume III: 1848-1852
by Roberts, Madge Thornall
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
No Place: UNT Press, no date ISBN 1-57441-063-6 Octavo (9.25 in. by 6.25 in.); shrinkwrap; fine hardcover; fine dust jacket; crisp; clean; bright. Two copies of this book are available..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Personal Correspondence of Sam Houston Volume III: 1848-1852
- Roberts, Madge Thornall
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- No Place: UNT Press, no date
- Place of Publication
- Denton, Texas
- This edition first published
- June 1999
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: