Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Oxford University Press,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Aeschylus,Ancient Greece,Ancient Greek,Classics,Drama,Language , studies
- Bookseller catalogs
- Ancient Greece; classics; Classical History & Literature; drama; language; Ancient Greek;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]