People of the Deer; Death of a People - the Ihalmiut / Volume I
by Mowat, Farley
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 5 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A classic account of the degradation of a tribe of Canadian Indians focuses on the fate of the Ihalmiut people of Northern Canada who suffered cultural decline, food shortages, and outside exploitation throughout the twentieth century.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Spafford Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- People of the Deer; Death of a People - the Ihalmiut / Volume I
- Mowat, Farley
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McClelland and Stewart Limited
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- North, Eskimo, Inuit
Terms of Sale
Visa or MasterCard. Cheques accepted with delayed shipping. Postage and handling at cost. High value, over size, over weight items likely more, please inquire. Insurance or courier service extra. FOR RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE CANADA, PLEASE CONSULT WITH US BEFORE SHIPPING. 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Spafford Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]