Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: McClelland & Stewart, 1973. Oversized hardcover without dust jacket but in protective slipcase, 139 pages including illustrations throughout in full colour and black-and-white; book in very clean and unmarked unread condition, almost as new except for the spine which is ever so slightly sun faded; very bright and colourful slipcase, still in publisher's original shrinkwrap (except cut away at the opening for the book's removal) has very light traces of shelf wear at top and bottom of opening. PLEASE NOTE: the Stock Image provided by next to my listing is not an image of my book (although mine is identical except for that library spine label), and clearly does not not include the very bright and colourful slipcase. [this copy priced low, priced to go to a good home as bookseller is nearing retirement, but extra S & H at cost will be requested] . First Edition. Hard Cover. Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Germain Lefebvre
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McClelland & Stewart
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- CANADIAN ART QUEBEC ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHY CANADIANA
- Bookseller catalogs
- Photography; Canadiana; Art;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]