The Path Between the Seas: The Creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914
by McCullough, David
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Describes all the events and personalities involved in the monumental undertaking which precipitated revolution, scandal, economic crisis, and a new Central American republic Bibliography: p. 655-669. Includes index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pat Cramer, Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Path Between the Seas: The Creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914
- McCullough, David
- Book condition
- Used - N-Fine
- Jacket condition
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pat Cramer, Bookseller
I accept cash, checks, money orders and bank cards. International orders paid by check must be made out to a United States bank branch. International orders paid by money order must be a postal money order made out in United States dollars. You can return any book that you purchase from me if you are not satisfied with it.
About the Seller
About Pat Cramer, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]