Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cold Spring Harbor, NY: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. F/F. 2000. First Edition. Hardcover; First Printing. A fine unread copied in a fine DJ personally inscribed by the author 'For ___ & ____ from Jim" ; 250 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mostly Useful Fictions (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Passion for DNA Genes, Genomes, and Society
- Watson, James D
- Hardcover; First Printing
- Book condition
- Used - F/F
- First Edition
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Place of Publication
- Cold Spring Harbor, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mostly Useful Fictions
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
East Northport, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Mostly Useful Fictions
20th and 21st Century world literature, modern firsts, ARCs and Proofs, plus a little judaica, history, and photography.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]