Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto ON, Ryerson Press, 1946, hardcover, 121 pp, first edition, first printing, Good in Good dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, light spine-end and corner wear, pages tanned. Dustjacket worn at folds and edges, some small holes, age-toned, in new Brodart sleeve. A selection of essays from the popular radio broadcaster concerning various aspects of Canadian life.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Passing Show
- Frost, Rex
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]