Paris City Councillors in the Sixteenth Century: The Politics of Patrimony
by Diefendorf, Barbara B
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good+
Lukeville , Arizona
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Paris City Councillors in the Sixteenth Century: The Politics of Patrimony
- Diefendorf, Barbara B
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- City council members; France; General; History; Paris; Political Science; Political structure & processes
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.