Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: University of London Press,, 1966. First edition. Cloth. Very Good+ in Very Good DJ. Pen markings on title. Light sunning to cloth edges. Sunning to dj. Creasing and small tears to dj edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Paradox of Maupassant.
- Ignotus, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good DJ
- First edition
- University of London Press,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Authors and Writers;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]