PARADIS PERDUS - L'EUROPE SYMBOLISTE: - MUSEE DES BEAUX-ARTS DE MONTREAL 8 JUIN AU 15 OCTOBRE 1995 (Beaux livres) (French Edition)
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
FLAMMARION, 1999. Hardcover. As New/Very Good. Folio - over 12 - 15" tall. Slight shelfwear to dustwrapper - otherwise as new. heavy book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Judd Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PARADIS PERDUS - L'EUROPE SYMBOLISTE: - MUSEE DES BEAUX-ARTS DE MONTREAL 8 JUIN AU 15 OCTOBRE 1995 (Beaux livres) (French Edition)
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Folio - over 12 - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Judd Books
Judd Books has been bookselling for over 25 years. We aim to accurately describe the condition of each book and pack them carefully so they arrive in the same condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.