Papers Relating to the Foreign Relations of The United States, Transmitted to Congress, with the Annual Message of the .....
by Author Not Stated
- very good
- Very Good
Troy, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ed Conroy Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Papers Relating to the Foreign Relations of The United States, Transmitted to Congress, with the Annual Message of the .....
- Author Not Stated
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
- Date published
- TB 1/3, Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy, United States, Documents
- Bookseller catalogs
- Foreign Relations; United States; Foreign Policy; Documents;
Terms of Sale
Ed Conroy Bookseller
Orders for oversized items (e.g. table size, 4to, folios) and high cost items are sometimes subject to additional shipping charges. ***Multiple volumes per set (2 or more) will be charged for each additional volume in the set as indicated in the Shipping Rates Chart. NYS Residents please add 8% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
About Ed Conroy Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]