Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Naperville IL, Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, 2017, hardcover, 265 pp, First U.S. Edition, First Printing by numberline, New. Straight, tight and clean with no wear or markings in new, unclipped dustjacket bearing original price. A transgender teen and a new friend attempt to change the school dress code policy to allow him to wear pants.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Pants Project
- Clarke, Cat
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- New, Unclipped, with original price
- Quantity available
- First U.S. Edition, First Printing by numberline
- Families; Family life; Fiction; General; Juvenile Fiction; Middle schools; New Experience; Schools; Self-Esteem; Social Issues
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.