Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Viking, 1960. First edition. Hard cover in original cloth and dust jacket. Published NY: Viking, 1960, first printing. 4to., 8 1/2" x 11 1/4", 80pp., illustrated with tipped-in color plates and b/w reproductions. English text by Helen F. Chang. Near fine in very good plus, price-clipped dust jacket with light edgewear and one closed tear. . 1st. Hard. Near Fine/Very Good. 4to.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Painting in the Chinese Manner
- Chang, Shu-Chi
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Granville, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About The Wild Muse
Literary and modern first editions. Established 1985. Mail order only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]