Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Blandford Press, 1950. Soft cover. Good. A painting practice book, each double page features a coloured image of a Parisian street scene and a corresponding drawing to be copied in watercolour or pastel. Good in illustrated card wrappers, a little soiled, short tear to the spine. Undated c1950. Good 1950
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Modern First Editions Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Painting Book of Paris (A Blandford Painting Book)
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Blandford Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Modern First Editions Ltd
30 day return guarantee, no quibble with full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2013
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Modern First Editions Ltd
Modern First Editions (shortly to rebrand as Christian White Rare Books) buys and sells great books and manuscripts in the best condition we can find them. We love manuscripts, annotated books and association copies. We serve collectors of all ages, means and taste, and have built relationships with libraries and librarians in the UK, the USA and across the world. We all need books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.