Outdoor Recreation Preferences: a Nationwide Study of User Desires
by Reid, Leslie Merle
- Very Good with no dust jacket
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Outdoor Recreation Preferences: a Nationwide Study of User Desires
- Reid, Leslie Merle
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- University Microfilms
- Place of Publication
- Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor
- Date published
- Outdoor Recreation, User Preferences, Doctoral Dissertation
- Bookseller catalogs
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Education, etc.);
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]