Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Military Surgical Manuals
- very good
- Very Good/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W. B. Saunders, 1942. Hardcover. Very Good/No Dust Jacket. Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Military Surgical Manuals. 1942 Hardcover in very good condition. Ex-Library with a stamp to the title page and to the spine. Tanned edge paper. Rubbing to edges. No Dust Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Military Surgical Manuals
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- W. B. Saunders
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Medicine Vintage;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.