OMAHA TRIBAL MYTHS AND TRICKSTER TALES.
by Welsch, Roger
- Very good+ cloth volume in dust jacket. 285 pages with bibliography. Tall octavo
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- OMAHA TRIBAL MYTHS AND TRICKSTER TALES.
- Welsch, Roger
- Book condition
- Used - Very good+ cloth volume in dust jacket. 285 pages with bibliography. Tall octavo
- Chicago: Swallow Press, 1981. FIRST EDITION
- Native American religion mythology Trickster
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]