Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Michael Joseph, 1972. Hardcover. Near Fine. Near fine first edition, signed and inscribed by both author and illustrator to end papers. "Maureen! - Thank you for sharing these journeys - Dorothy Hammond Innes", and "It was lovely doing the drawings for Dorothy, Cavendish Morton". In a very good jacket, a little scuffed to edges. Charming recollections of the author's travels with her husband. Near Fine 1972
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Modern First Editions Ltd
30 day return guarantee, no quibble with full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2013
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Modern First Editions Ltd
Modern First Editions (shortly to rebrand as Christian White Rare Books) buys and sells great books and manuscripts in the best condition we can find them. We love manuscripts, annotated books and association copies. We serve collectors of all ages, means and taste, and have built relationships with libraries and librarians in the UK, the USA and across the world. We all need books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]