Obstetrics & Gynecology
by DeLee, Joseph & Greenhill, J.P
- Good/No Jacket
Winchester, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gene The Book Peddler (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- DeLee, Joseph & Greenhill, J.P
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- The Year Book Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- HEALTH/MEDICINE/EXERCISE/ SEXUAL TOPICS;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Gene The Book Peddler
BOOKS MAY BE RETURNED ONCE AUTHORIZATION IS GOTTEN FOR ANY BOOK SHIPPED NOT AS DESCRIBED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT. ALL ORDERS SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
About the Seller
About Gene The Book Peddler
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.