Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
CLINTON, Sir Henry. Observations on Earl Cornwallis' Answer. Phila.: John Campbell, 1866. 1st American edition. Folding table. viii, 34, 114pp. A fine unopened copy in orig. printed wrappers Edition limited to 250 copies.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- George S. MacManus Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Observations on Earl Cornwallis' Answer
- CLINTON, Sir Henry
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- FINE/AM REV
Terms of Sale
George S. MacManus Company
We accept VS or MC or we will hold for a check. Books may be returned with the original packing slip within 7 days. Domestic Shipping via UPS is $5.00 for 1st volume, $2.50 for each additional volume. International rates given upon request.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Bryn Mawr,, Pennsylvania
Ask Seller a Question
About George S. MacManus Company
Our inventory of over 45,000 catalogued titles focuses primarily on 18th and 19th century Americana with specialities such as Voyages and Travels, Local Histories, Indians and the West and the Civil War. Also included in our collection are English and American literary first editions, Limited Edition Club selections and Books about Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...[more]