OAHSPE: A Kosmon Bible in the Words of Jehovih and his Angel Ambassadors.
by Newbrough, John Ballou
- Some wear to the edges; internals free of marking or defect; Very Good Cloth Volume. Illustrations, and a folding plate. [xiv] 9
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- OAHSPE: A Kosmon Bible in the Words of Jehovih and his Angel Ambassadors.
- Newbrough, John Ballou
- Book condition
- Used - Some wear to the edges; internals free of marking or defect; Very Good Cloth Volume. Illustrations, and a folding plate. [xiv] 9
- London: Kosmon Press, 1975
- angel giants ancient myth Enoch heresy
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]