The Novels of Jane Austen. Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion. The Text based on Collation of the Early Editions by R W Chapman. In Five Volumes.
by Jane Austen
- near fine
- Near Fine/N
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- E C Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Novels of Jane Austen. Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion. The Text based on Collation of the Early Editions by R W Chapman. In Five Volumes.
- Jane Austen
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Clarendon Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Jane Austen; Clarendon Press Austen; Austen Oxford edition; R W Chapman
- Bookseller catalogs
- LITERATURE; Fiction;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
E C Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About E C Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Marbled boards
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]