NORA WEBSTER: A Novel.
by Toibin, Colm
- Very fine in very fine unclipped dj (with publisher's "Autographed copy" sticker on the front panel of the dust-jacket).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Derry, New Hampshire
3 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
COLM TOIBIN is the award-winning author of seven previous internationally acclaimed novels, including the Booker finalist The Blackwater Lightship ; The Master , winner of the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and Le Prix du meilleur livre etranger, and the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction; Brooklyn , winner of the Costa Novel Award, and finalist for the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and soon to be a major motion picture; and The Testament of Mary , a finalist for the Man Booker Prize. His two acclaimed short story collections are The Empty Family and Mothers and Sons . He mainly lives in Dublin, Ireland..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bert Babcock - Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- NORA WEBSTER
- Toibin, Colm
- Book condition
- second hand - Very fine in very fine unclipped dj (with publisher's "Autographed copy" sticker on the front panel of the dust-jacket).
- Quantity available
- First U.S. Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- fiction, english, irish, signed
Terms of Sale
Bert Babcock - Bookseller, LLC
Please note that all items are offered subject to prior sale. All our books are FIRST EDITIONS and FIRST PRINTINGS unless noted otherwise. All dust jackets are protected in clear mylar covers. All books are guaranteed to be as described or they may be returned within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
About Bert Babcock - Bookseller, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]