by Nelson Algren
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Recipient of the first National Book Award for The Man with the Golden Arm and lauded by Hemingway as “one of the two best authors in America,” NELSON ALGREN (1909-1981) remains one of our most defiant and enduring novelists. His body of work includes five major novels, two short fiction collections, a book-length poem, and several collections of reportage—one of the most substantial of any American writer.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Nelson Algren
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Seven Stories Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Endless Shores Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]