Nineteen Eighty-Four: The Facsimile of the Extant Manuscript. Edited by Peter Davison. Preface by Daniel G. Siegel
by ORWELL, GEORGE
- See description
Santa Barbara, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) by George Orwell has become the definitive dystopian novel of the twentieth century. Originally published on June 8, 1949 by Secker and Warburg in the United Kingdom, the book follows the main character, Winston Smith, through his disillusionment with totalitarianism and a doomed struggle of resistance. George Orwell is a pen-name, Orwell's real name was Eric Blair. -
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- James Pepper Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nineteen Eighty-Four: The Facsimile of the Extant Manuscript. Edited by Peter Davison. Preface by Daniel G. Siegel
- ORWELL, GEORGE
- Book condition
- M & S Press
- Place of Publication
- Weston, MA
- Date published
Terms of Sale
James Pepper Rare Books, Inc.
About the Seller
About James Pepper Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]