THE NINE TAILORS. CHANGES RUNG ON AN OLD THEME IN TWO SHORT TOUCHES AND TWO FULL PEALS
by SAYERS, DOROTHY L
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BUCKINGHAM BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE NINE TAILORS. CHANGES RUNG ON AN OLD THEME IN TWO SHORT TOUCHES AND TWO FULL PEALS
- SAYERS, DOROTHY L
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Harcourt, Brace and Company, .
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
We accept checks and all major credit cards. Prices are NET to all. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. It is our preference to ship via either UPS or Priority Mail. All oversized books and all shipments outside the U.S. will be charged actual shipping, insurance, and handling costs. All parcels shall be shipped insured. All items may be returned within 7 days of receipt with prior notification. We request any items for return be sent by their original shipping route, be well packaged and fully insured.
About the Seller
About BUCKINGHAM BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.