by Stephen King
- Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The author's first short story collection. Winner of the Balrog Award for Best Collection and nominated as best collection in 1979 for the Locus Award and World Fantasy Award. One of a small print run, when compared to previous titles, of around 12,000 copies.
Fine book. The original and unclipped dust jacket has a little rubbing and a couple of tiny nicks and chips to spine tips; small and inconspicuous closed tear to head of front panel and to top fore-edge of upper and lower panels with original price label to lover panel crossed over in biro.
A near fine example overall.
Stephen King is the author of more than fifty books, all of them worldwide bestsellers. Among his most recent are Full Dark, No Stars; Under the Dome; Just After Sunset; Duma Key; Lisey’s Story; Cell; and the concluding novels in the Dark Tower saga: Wolves of the Calla, Song of Susannah, and The Dark Tower. His acclaimed nonfiction book On Writing is also a bestseller. In 2003, he was awarded the National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters, and in 2007 he received the Grand Master Award from the Mystery Writers of America. He lives in Maine with his wife, novelist Tabitha King.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Night Shift
- Stephen King
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Doubleday & Company Inc
- Date Published
- Night Shift, First, Stephen King, Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Stephen King; Modern First Editions; Signed First Editions; Horror;
Terms of Sale
Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Bindings & Editions Signed First Editions
- Bindings & Editions Modern First Editions
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Stephen King
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction