NEW YORK STATUTES AND REPORTS-ABATEMENT CAUSES OF ACTION
by Abbott, Benjamin Vaughan Abbott, Austin
Watkins Glen, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Seneca Valley Used Books & Paper Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NEW YORK STATUTES AND REPORTS-ABATEMENT CAUSES OF ACTION
- Abbott, Benjamin Vaughan Abbott, Austin
- Book condition
- Used - G
- New edition
- Baker,voohis & Co.
- Date published
- Law New York State Pre1900
- Bookseller catalogs
- Pre-1900 Law;
Terms of Sale
Seneca Valley Used Books & Paper Collectibles
Prior sale applies. All books are packed very carefully. International books are insured and we are not responsible for loss or damage unless sent priority mail which includes insurance. If book is not as described it can be returned with notification within 7 days after receiving it.
About the Seller
About Seneca Valley Used Books & Paper Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.