Neo-classicism: style and motif
by Henry H Hawley
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cleveland Museum of Art; distributed by H. N. Abrams, New York, January 1964. Hardcover Hardcover. Good/Good. Good Hardcover with Good Dustjacket. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to DJ, including tearing. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers. Bookplate on inside cover. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Neo-classicism: style and motif
- Henry H Hawley
- Hardcover Hardcover
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Cleveland Museum of Art; distributed by H. N. Abrams, New York
- Date Published
- January 1964
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]