Need for Constructive Action in Solving New York City's Financial Problems. The Committee on Taxation Resolutions and Report, June 12, 1947
by New York State Chamber of Commerce
- A near fine copy with a paper clip impression on the front.
East Jewett, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Need for Constructive Action in Solving New York City's Financial Problems. The Committee on Taxation Resolutions and Report, June 12, 1947
- New York State Chamber of Commerce
- Book condition
- Used - A near fine copy with a paper clip impression on the front.
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- New York, , New York, Americana, New York, 20th c., New York City, Finance, Taxation,
Terms of Sale
Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB
1. All orders are subject to prior sale. To order call, fax, email, or use online order screen. 2. Books are in very good condition unless otherwise noted. 3. Books may be returned in original condition for any reason within 30 days. It is helpful if you notify us first so your refund can be processed promptly. 4. Payment can be by check, money order, bank transfer, or American Express, Mastercard, and Visa charge cards, or Paypal. Foreign orders should be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. 5. New York residents will be billed appropriate sales tax (unless a tax id number is provided); if paying by check please add the proper amount. 6. Libraries and Institutions can be billed according to their needs. 7. All items are shipped boxed. For domestic orders books are normally shipped USPS media unless another method is specified; shipping and handling is $5.00 for the first book and $1.50 for each additional volume, media rate. For Priority Mail, add $2.50 for the first volume. For Express Mail or other needs, please contact us. 8. FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, shipping and handling is calculated individually in order to insure the most economical rate. Posted rates on this site are based on the average book. Some books can be shipped for less. 9. Large or extra heavy books and sets may incur an additional fee. 10. All items are shipped insured by us at no additional charge.
About the Seller
About Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: