Navigation of the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Vol II Fifth Edition. The Coast of the Mainland from Key West Florida, US to the Orinoco River, Venezuela, with the Adjacent Islands, Cays and Banks, The.
by Ray, R. C
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Navigation of the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Vol II Fifth Edition. The Coast of the Mainland from Key West Florida, US to the Orinoco River, Venezuela, with the Adjacent Islands, Cays and Banks, The.
- Ray, R. C
- Book condition
- Washington, DC: GPO, 1907.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel & Exploration;
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]