Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Navajo Code Talkers
by Doris A. Paul
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dorrance Publishing Co., 1973. Soft cover. Near Fine/No Jacket Issued. This is a soft cover trade paperback Nature book in Near Fine condition, no jacket issued. c1973. It looks almost new and unread ! It is a Very Solid & Very Square book. It has a Nice smooth spine. The cover is very bright and very clean with very little shelf wear. The edges are all very good and the pages are tight & unmarked, no names, no highlighting, no black remainder marks.170 pages.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Navajo Code Talkers
- Doris A. Paul
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket Issued
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dorrance Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]