National Library of Wales Catalogue (with notes) of the Aneurin Williams Collection of Book Plates.
by Vaughan, Herbert Millingchamp
- Slight warp to binding, page edges and binding show some spotting. Internally a clean and tight copy.
Port Jefferson, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- National Library of Wales Catalogue (with notes) of the Aneurin Williams Collection of Book Plates.
- Vaughan, Herbert Millingchamp
- Book condition
- Used - Slight warp to binding, page edges and binding show some spotting. Internally a clean and tight copy.
- First Edition.
- Place of Publication
- (Principality Press, Wrexham)
- Date published
- Books on Books, Book Plates.
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.