Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quiet Friends (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE (1920 Vol 38)
- Book condition
- Used - NEAR FINE book.
- NEAR FINE book. Bright & tight. Red cloth, gilt lettered spine., Lightly soiled top edge. Bound with orig covers.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Visa, M/C, MO, Check. Shipping is free for a "regular" weight book. But for heavier books, and multi volume sets, we ask for any additional postage. Basically we pay the first $3.
About the Seller
About Quiet Friends
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]