Nara Buddhist Art: Todai-ji. [1st English hardcover].
by Kobayashi, Takeshi. [Gage, Richard L., translator]
- Near Fine/VG dj. Covers & interior clean/tight/crisp: no names or writings. Fold-out creased. Jacket PRICE CLIPPED, lightly
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Beverly Hills, Florida
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booktopia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nara Buddhist Art: Todai-ji. [1st English hardcover].
- Kobayashi, Takeshi. [Gage, Richard L., translator]
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine/VG dj. Covers & interior clean/tight/crisp: no names or writings. Fold-out creased. Jacket PRICE CLIPPED, lightly
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York/Tokyo.
- Date published
- Ancient Japanese Art History Nara Buddhist Art Todai-ji Takeshi Kobayashi Nara Sculpture
- Octavo. (8vo).
Terms of Sale
Personal check orders over $25.00 held for 10 days. We request advance notice for ALL RETURNS. Full refund + return postage if our error. Orders ship same day if received by noon, EST. Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail (i.e. Bookrate) or USPS Priority Mail if requested. International orders ship via USPS Air Mail WHENEVER possible. Additional postage required for oversized or multi-volume sets. Due to recent USPS Air Mail increases, a partial refund is available for small, light weight items which post for $20.00 or less. Notification of delivery required.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]