Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1900. Ex Ferguson Bequest Fund, with label to front pastedown. Missing front and rear free endpapers. Paper tape reinforcing front internal hinge. Chipping to leather on spine, not obscuring title label. . Reprint. Three Quarter Leather. Fair/No Jacket. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pend Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Napoleon : The Last Phase
- Lord Rosebery:
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Arthur L. Humphreys
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- NAPOLEON, NAPOLEONIC WARS, FRENCH HISTORY, MILITARY EUROPEAN HISTORY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Pend Books
Small independent bookshop, with large Scottish stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]