M.Y.T.H. Inc. Link
by Asprin, Robert
Standard Delivery: 7 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Robert (Lynn) Asprin was born in 1946. While he has written some stand alone novels such as Cold Cash War , Tambu , The Bug Wars and also the Duncan and Mallory Illustrated stories, Bob is best known for his series: The Myth Adventures of Aahz and Skeeve ; the Phule novels; and, more recently, the Time Scout novels written with Linda Evans. He also edited the groundbreaking Thieves World anthologies with Lynn Abbey. His most recent collaboration is License Invoked written with Jody Lynn Nye. It is set in the French Quarter, New Orleans where he currently lives.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- M.Y.T.H. Inc. Link
- Asprin, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ace Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction - Science Fiction; Fiction - Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
About Riverwood's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.