My Island Home : An Autobiography
by Hall, James Norman
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, MA: Little, brown and Company, 1952. Green cloth boards with cream spine are lightly scuffed. Spine darkening slightly. Small pin sized hole on spine edge. Pea-sized dampstain on page edges. Pages are clean & free from markings. Binding is tight. . Reprint. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- My Island Home : An Autobiography
- Hall, James Norman
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Little, brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston, MA
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.