Must You Go? : My Life with Harold Pinter [Signed First Edition Plus Advanced Reading Copy]
by Fraser, Antonia
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Nan A. Talese, 2010 Book. 4. Hardcover. First edition. Stated First United States Edition. Very good in very good dust jacket. Signed by author. Small mark on cover and some shelf wear. DJ in protective Mylar cover. 328 p. Contains: Illustrations. Inscribed by author on title page with references to two Pinter plays: "To Peter, with best wishes and in memory of A Kind of Alaska/The Collection, which we share! Antonia Fraser, Feast of All Souls [November 2], 2010" "A Kind of Alaska" was a one-act play written in 1982 by Pinter (1930 2008), the 2005 Nobel Laureate in Literature. The Collection was a play written by Pinter in 1961. The inscription may be to Sir Peter Hall (born 1930), who directed A Kind of Alaska at the National Theatre (Cottesloe), London, in October 1982 with Judi Dench, Paul Rogers, & Anna Massey and co-directed The Collection for the Royal Shakespeare Company, London, which premiered on June 18, 1962. Lot also includes a copy of the softcover Advanced Reading Copy of the book in VG condition but for coffee ring on verso.
ANTONIA FRASER is the author of many internationally bestselling historical works, including Love and Louis XIV , Marie Antoinette , which was made into a film by Sofia Coppola, The Wives of Henry VIII , Mary Queen of Scots , and Faith and Treason: The Story of the Gunpowder Plot . She has received the Wolfson Prize for History, the 2000 Norton Medlicott Medal of Britain’s Historical Association, and the Franco-British Society’s Enid McLeod Literary Prize.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- cc Media, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Must You Go? : My Life with Harold Pinter [Signed First Edition Plus Advanced Reading Copy]
- Fraser, Antonia
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition. Stated First United States Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Nan A. Talese
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
cc Media, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About cc Media, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]