by Henry T. Fink
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Funk Wagnalls Co, 1924. Book. VG+. Decorative Cloth. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. November 1924 printing of this first edition....in very good DJ with minimal chipping, now protected in Brodart...blue cloth is accentuated by gilt no spine and front board...faded a little in a couple of spots...inside is crisp, clean, tight, and no markings...a very handsome copy sure to tickle your fancy....
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Musical Laughs
- Henry T. Fink
- Book condition
- second hand - VG+
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Funk Wagnalls Co
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]