Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: W. W. Norton & Co., Inc., 1941. HC: The book is very clean & tight. DJ: very worn & rubbed on the corners & spine, beginning to tan, torn on the the bottom spine & corner about 2" up, also torn on the edges. Pages are clean, text has no markings, binding is sound. . Hard Cover. Good/Fair. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Ex-Libris.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Music In Western Civilization
- Lang, Paul Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- W. W. Norton & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Musicology, Music
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]