Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
picture hardcover wear at tips and ends of spine, some color rubbing along edges, library binding, tight strong pages, just a tinge of color change, 228 pages, library pocket in back. Famous Horse Stories series
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- dorcas (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mountain Pony and the Rodeo Mystery
- Henry V. Larom
- Ross Santee
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Date published
- horse stories, famous, rodeo, adventure, mystery, junior lever, adventure, excitment
Terms of Sale
If not pleased with order I will issue a refund.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high...[more]