by Pratchett, Terry
- Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Publisher's original black cloth with lettering to spine in gilt and white endpapers and paste-downs. A near fine copy with some spotting to top edge. Contents lovely and clean otherwise and free from names and inscriptions.
The original dust jacket is price-clipped with a touch of wear to spine head and fading to spine panel. An excellent, near fine copy overall. Rare inscribed.
Terry Pratchett's profoundly irreverent novels are consistent number one bestseller in England, where they have catapulted him into the highest echelons of parody next to Mark Twain, Kurt Vonnegut, Douglas Adams, and Carl Hiaasen.In this Discworld installment, Death comes to Mort with an offer he can't refuse -- especially since being, well, dead isn't compulsory.As Death's apprentice, he'll have free board and lodging, use of the company horse, and he won't need time off for family funerals. The position is everything Mort thought he'd ever wanted, until he discovers that this perfect job can be a killer on his love life.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Pratchett, Terry
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- Terry Pratchett, Mort, First, Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions; Signed First Editions; Terry Pratchett; Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Fine Book Cellar Limited ABA ILAB PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]