Morning-Glories, and Other Stories.
by Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- See description
Cranston, Rhode Island
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Owl at the Bridge (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Morning-Glories, and Other Stories.
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- G. W. Carleton, Publishers / S. Low, Son, MCCCLXXV 
- Place of Publication
- New York & London
- Date published
- Children's Antiquarian story book animals poetry verse poems publisher's advertisements
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's and Juvenile Books;
Terms of Sale
The Owl at the Bridge
Ten-day return guarantee; full refund includes original shipping costs for up to ten days after delivery if an item is misdescribed or damaged. Different carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) on request-- astonishingly, USPS is most economical & reliable.
About the Seller
About The Owl at the Bridge
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Bibliography of American Literature (commonly abbreviated as BAL in descriptions) is the quintessential reference work for any...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]