Montignac Recipes and Menus: Gourmet Meals From France For Healthy Living
by Michel Montignac
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Wyrdhoard Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Montignac Recipes and Menus: Gourmet Meals From France For Healthy Living
- Michel Montignac
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Edition Unstated.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Montignac Publishing (UK)
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- HEALTHY EATING
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cookbooks--Food, Wine, Spirits, Beverages; Wellness/Healing;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Wyrdhoard Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.