Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Da Capo Press, 1977. Cloth. Near Fine/Very Good +. SIGNED BY THE ARTIST JOSEPH SOLMAN on the front free endpaper. A solid copy to boot of the 1977 1st edition. Clean and Near Fine in a bright, price-intact, VG+ dustjacket, with one small scuff at the front panel's top-edge. Oblong quarto, nice color reproductions of the monotypes.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Appledore Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Monotypes of Joseph Solman
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- Quantity available
- Da Capo Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Appledore Books, ABAA
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Materials are returnable within 1 week of receipt provided prior notice is given.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Waccabuc, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Appledore Books, ABAA
Buy and sell - rare, unusual and antiquarian - art, photography, literature, scholarly, sports, childrens, bindings.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]