by Inakoshi, Koichi
- Wraps show some shelf-wear, original price on cover inked out, o/w a Very Good clean tight copy.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Port Jefferson, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mode Illustration.
- Inakoshi, Koichi
- Book condition
- Used - Wraps show some shelf-wear, original price on cover inked out, o/w a Very Good clean tight copy.
- First Edition (December 1984).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Graphic-sha Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Photography, Fashion Design, Graphic Art, Illustration, ISBN: 4766103246
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]