WAS MIR DAS JANSEITS MITTEILTE: Der mystische Weg und innere Erleuchtungen eines Mediums.
by Areopagita, Dionys
- Lengthy commentary on front free end paper in pencil relating the excellence of the review of this book in THE OCCULT REVIEW (Au
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WAS MIR DAS JANSEITS MITTEILTE: Der mystische Weg und innere Erleuchtungen eines Mediums.
- Areopagita, Dionys
- Book condition
- Used - Lengthy commentary on front free end paper in pencil relating the excellence of the review of this book in THE OCCULT REVIEW (Au
- Diessen: Jos. C. Hubers Verlag, 1928. FIRST EDITION
- Rosicrucian metaphysical spiritual
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]